Friday, November 27, 2009

Barbara Goshorn Berkey



[2010] Spouse Stephen Berkey, married for 25 years next May 2011, Lives in Rowland Heights, California, 2 daughters, 1 son from previous marriages, 1 granddaughter, 5 grandsons, 2 step daughters, 1 step son, 1 step granddaughter, 4 step sons.
All our family lives in Indiana. All three of my children have obtained a college education. One grandson graduated from college with his engineering degree in 2009. Our granddaughter graduated as valedictorian of her high school class in 2009 and one grandson graduated within the top ten of his Snyder High School Class in 2010.

In June 2010 our granddaughter volunteered for a month of mission service in Kenya. In July 2010 two of our younger grandsons did volunteer work for the underprivileged in the States as part of a mission project.

Since graduation, my main career has been in the medical field. I have an associate degree in health information and an associate degree in computer programming. My career has afforded us to live in Indiana, Arizona, and California. Currently I am the director of health information management (medical records) for a hospital in Whittier, California. My husband works at Disneyland Resort in Anaheim, California as a tram driver.

My hobbies and interests include travel, photography and music.

In 199,2 my husband and I served as commissioned lay missionaries in Gallup, New Mexico, serving the Navajo Indians, and in 1993, as commissioned lay missionaries in Fallbrook, California, serving at an hispanic/Guatamalean church. We currently are members of an area church who are very much involved in mission outreach.

Both my husband and myself have serious heart problems, but are survivors thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment