Saturday, November 28, 2009

Phyllis A. Smith Thomas



[2010] Lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana, 2 daughters, 4 grandaughters, 4 grandson, 3 great grandsons

I retired after 25 years at Perfection Biscuit. I'm busier now that I've ever been. I love to do "Krafts" and things with my grandkids.

I lost my best friend John Putt in 2008. We both won't be attending, but I'd like a group picture. Also, could they pass a paper so people could write their name down, so we can know who is in the picture!!

I hope everyone has fun and many are there.

1 comment:

  1. Phyllis Thomas, 72, of Fort Wayne, Passed away on Thursday, March 24, 2016 at Parkview Regional Medical Center. Born March 29, 1943 in Fort Wayne, IN.. She retired from Perfection Bakery after 25 years and later worked at Troy Cleaners. Surviving are her daughters Shawn (Mike) Helland and Tricia (Scott) Amburgey; 5 grandchildren and 4 great grandsons. She was a loving mother, Grammy and Sister. Memorial Calling will be at Hockemeyer and Miller Funeral home 6131 St Joe Rd. Saturday April 2, 2016 from 2-4pm. Memorials to the SPCA.

    ReplyDelete