Saturday, November 28, 2009

Linda C. Jackson Boxell



[2010] Spouse: Robert G. Boxell, Lives in New Point Richey, Florida, 2 daughters, 5 sons, 9 granddaughters, 9 grandsons, 3 great grandchildren

Spent the first 20 years after graduation raising our 7 children. I could write pages on those 20 years. I then started a career in the Food Brokerage Business that I lasted the next 20 years. I fell into a really good career that afforded me the opportunity to travel coast to coast, win numerous awards, including 3 Salesman of the Year awards, and meet some really good people. I enjoyed all 20 years. I then worked 4 years as supervisor of the government's Early Childhood Study in the Fort Wayne area. Another job that I really enjoyed. Now enjoying the good life in Florida and at Lake James with lots of visits by family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment