Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ronald W. West, Sr./Iddles



[2010] Spouse: Diana West, Lives in Fort Wayne, Indiana, 1 daughter, 1 stepdaughter, 3 sons, 1 stepson, 1 granddaughter, 8 grandsons, 3 step grandsons

Where do I begin? I joined the Navy Reserve while in high school and then after graduation, I went for two years active duty. I married a wonderful woman name Patty. We had 4 great kids and 8 wonderful grandkids together, one granddaughter and severn grandsons. The last grandson, Carson, was born in August of 2008. My grandson, Matt, graduated tis year from Ball State and my granddaughter, Abby, graduated from Brown Mackey this year. I still live in the same house on Westbury that I lived in since 1967. Patty and I enjoyed a great life together and especially traveling to Hawaii. I have been retired from Dana since 2001. Patty passed away from cancer in May of 2003.

I met another wonderful woman, Diana, and we were married in August of 2005. I immediately added to my family another son, daughter, and 3 more grandsons. We have traveled to Costa Rica twice the first time to be with her daughter sharing in the birth of her son, Aidan. Her daughter and family have since moved back to Fort Wayne, and we now do a lot of babysitting.

We try to do some traveling, and I hope to take Diana to Hawaii soon.

My hobbies are traveling, going to car shows, building street rods and enjoying them. I enjoy puttering around in my garage, working in my garden and yard. Also, we enjoy the pool all summer long.

No comments:

Post a Comment