Friday, November 27, 2009

Rita C. Burd Plonski



[2010] Spouse Matt Plonski, Lives in Ellicott City, Maryland, 2 daughters, 1 son, 1 grandson

I went to Indiana University for Accounting. The male teacher told me to drop out because "Accounting is a man's field and no place for a woman." The last laugh was on him because I got my degree and became the Chief of Accounting Operations for Medicare, Medicaid and Fraud. We had 3 children, Suzi in Gaithersburg, Maryland, who had our grandson Tony, Linda in Chicago/Breckenridge, and Mike in Newport Beach, California. We live in Ellicott City, a little historic town between Baltimore and Washington. I took an early retirement and we travel a lot (Austria, England, Iceland, Greenland, New Zealand, Alaska, Hawaii, Greece, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, etc. etc.) Matt is a watercolor portrait artist and I love to garden and quilt. We are both enjoying excellent health, living it up and loving retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment