Saturday, November 28, 2009

Judy Rae Smith Hoover



OBITUARY

ACCIDENT VICTIM'S SERVICES TODAY. Services for Mrs. Judy Smith Hoover, 30, daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Clyde Smith, Fort Wayne, will be at 11 a.m. today at Weslyan Methodist Church, Laketon, with burial in Linville Cemetery, Columbia City.

Mrs. Hoover was killed Tuesday when she was struck by a car in a grocery store parking lot in North Manchester.

Also surviving besides her parentes are her husband, Walter Hoover, Jr.; two daughters, Kristine, 8, and Cathy, 5; two brothers, James Smith, North Manchester, and Tim Smith, Fort Wayne; and two sisters, Mrs. Connie Kressley and Mrs. Pam Snyder, Fort Wayne. [Fort Wayne Journal Gazette, Friday, August 4, 1972, pg. 7c]

1 comment:

  1. This is my mom Judy Smith. She died when I was 6, not 8 like it says in the above information. I would love to hear from anyone that was friends with her or has any stories about her. I was so young and don't remember as much as I'd like to about her. I have her high school yearbooks and have been tempted to look up people that signed her yearbook even. Please don't hesitate to email me at krisjett@aol.com with any stories, photos or anecdotes. Thanks, Kristine

    ReplyDelete