Saturday, November 28, 2009

Myron J. Keese



[2010] Spouse: Cindy Keese, Lives in Fort Myers, Florida, 1 daughter, 1 son, 2 granddaughters, 1 grandson

I'm still living in Fort Myers, Florida, since 1973. I have a great wife (Cindy) to whom I've been married since 1998. We love living in Florida and have family in the area. My mother is still living at 95 years old, and Cindy has a son here, who is a lieutenant for the Sheriff's Dept. He keeps me out of trouble. I'm bald and need a tummy tuck. I would like all of you to come south and see me and get a sunburn just like me before I die, but with my mother's genes, maybe I won't. We live close to Fort Myers Beach and Sanibel Island and the Thomas Edison winter home of McGregor Blvd. in Fort Myers. I still love to come back to Fort Wayne every 5 years and miss everyone at EHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment